The Summer Championship in Raleigh from August 24-26th is an event you won’t want to miss. The spectator experience is going to be awesome, with more to do than ever before.
Update: the VIP contest is now closed! We’ll be notifying the winners today. Thanks for participating, and we’ll see you all in Raleigh!
Book Your Room
Raleigh Spectator Activities
Insane live gameplay isn’t the only thing that’ll be happening in the venue. Here’s the full roundup of the weekend’s spectator activities, contests and giveaways.
- Start things off right with the NOS Kickoff Party on Thursday, August 23! The party will be held on the third floor of the Sheraton Raleigh from 8-10pm ET. Play Pro Circuit games, mingle with pros, win prizes, and of course, get tons of free NOS.
- Compete at the BIC® Flex4® Razors Challenge Center for a variety of prizes.
- Recharge your phone–and yourself–in the Full Sail University booth.
- Stop by the Dr Pepper booth for Play-a-Pro sessions, photo opps, and text-to-win contests.
- Head to the MLG Pro Shop to demo GUNNAR Optiks, the officially licensed eyewear of MLG, grab yourself a limited edition Summer Championship shirt, Nike hoodie, and tons of other swag, and get the new SteelSeries Sensei MLG Edition Gaming Mouse–possibly the greatest thing you’ve ever held in your hand.
- Play, compete and win at the all new PlayStation Compound, where you can play Borderlands 2, DUST 514, and a ton of other titles on the PS3 and PS Vita.
- Enter to win an autographed Chimera 4 and more from iBUYPOWER, our official gaming PC.
- Demo and buy the incredible Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit Controllers for Xbox 360 and PS3, and the Mad Catz MLG Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition; if you’ve never played on these, you’ve never played the right way.
- Play Tekken Tag 2 in the Mad Catz booth, thanks to Mad Catz and Namco Bandai!
- Turtle Beach will be giving away either an Ear Force PX3 or Ear Force XP500 gaming headset to three lucky people every day of the Summer Championship. And be on the lookout for their official lab assistants throughout the venue to score an exclusive invite to Turtle Beach’s top-secret “SEVEN Lab.” The SEVEN Lab is a private facility where select attendees will get to try out the MLG Ear Force XP-SEVEN and Z-SEVEN headsets and the TM1 tournament mixer. Your feedback will be used in Turtle Beach’s future products, and you’ll be entered to win a new SEVEN Series headset.
- Visit the Xperia Smartphone by Sony booth to play Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A. 3 and other mobile games on the Xperia™ ion and Xperia™ S! You can also sign up to be a contender in the Xperia Mobile Gaming Arena, where you could win over $10,000 in cash prizes.
- Xperia owners: Sony is offering you a ton of perks! Everyone with an Xperia will get early entry into the venue on Friday, access to VIP lines for all Xperia booth autograph sessions, and the chance to sign up for an exclusive backstage tour behind the curtain of the Summer Championship.
- Keep an eye on the MLG Mobile App all weekend for special videos, contests, giveaways and more.
That’s so much stuff we can barely fit it into one weekend. Come be a part of it! If you live in the area, you can get a coupon for a free spectator pass by buying NOS in your local Lowe’s Foods. (If you get your pass this way you will not be entered in the VIP giveaway.) If not, get your spectator pass now, and we’ll see you in Raleigh!