Every week before a major Pro Circuit event, we give you the schedule of spectator activities. In Anaheim, more than ever, "spectator" might be the wrong word. There is an absolute ton to do here. From meeting pros, to playing Heart of the Swarm, to being one of the first to mess around with the amazing SteelSeries MLG Sensei mouse, you might actually have to remind yourself to watch the competitions. (Probably not.) Here's what we've got in store for you at the Anaheim Convention Center, June 8-10. And remember: a Venue Spectator Pass gets you full access to all the activities, competitions and contests below, as well as full access to watch every match in every game over the weekend.
Meet the Pros (all times PT)
|FRIDAY, JUNE 8|
|2:00pm – 3:00pm||Autographs||DRG & MKP||Dr Pepper Booth|
|2:00pm – 3:00pm||Autographs||Polt||Full Sail booth|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Autographs||Ganzi, Heart, & Killer||Dr Pepper Booth|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Autographs||Bling & Select||Full Sail Booth|
|3:30pm – 4:30pm||Autographs||MC||Piranha X Booth|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||Autographs||Violet||Sony Xperia Booth|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||Autographs||Leenock||Full Sail Booth|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Play a Pro||Kayane||Dr Pepper Booth|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Autographs||Dyrus, Reginald, & TheOddOne||Full Sail Booth|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||Autographs||Scarra||Full Sail Booth|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||Starhawk Activity||Tsquared & Goldenboy||Sony Playstation Booth|
|SATURDAY, JUNE 9|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Autographs||Grubby||Sony Xperia Booth|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Autographs||Stephano||Piranha X Booth|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Autographs||DRG & MKP||Dr Pepper Booth|
|1:00pm – 2:00pm||Autographs||CDjr||California National Guard|
|2:00pm – 3:00pm||Starhawk Activity||Tsquared & Goldenboy||Sony Playstation Booth|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Autographs||Robert Clotworthy – The Voice of Jim Raynor||Sony Xperia Booth|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||Autographs||Tsquared||California National Guard|
|5:00pm – 6:00pm||Autographs||8 Kespa Pro Players||BIC Booth|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Autographs||Bravo & Tsquared||Sony Xperia Booth|
|SUNDAY, JUNE 10|
|1:00pm – 2:00pm||Autographs||8 KeSPA Pro Players||BIC Booth|
Please note that the pro appearance schedule is subject to change.
Activities, Contests and Exclusives:
- Thanks to Blizzard, you can play the Heart of the Swarm beta on one of 200 floor stations!
- Recharge your phones at the Full Sail booth. Full Sail offers specialized curriculum geared towards video games, so while you're in the booth, you can get tips about how to create your own gaming character.
- Try out the NEW SteelSeries Sensei MLG Edition mouse inside the SteelSeries booth before it goes on sale in August. You can also check out the MLG branded SteelSeries QcK+ mousepads, available in the MLG Pro Shop for $14.99.
- Head to the MLG Pro Shop booth to get yourself an array of new MLG merchandise including Nike apparel (quarter zips, hoodies and t shirts), limited edition Anaheim Spring Championship gear, Battle.net World Championship and Heart of the Swarm tees, women's v-necks, and much more. Be aware that the Nike line sold out within practically minutes in Columbus, so get there early!
- Head to the BenQ booth to see how BenQ's professional gaming monitors, designed by legendary gamers, will take your game to the next level. Why play when you can conQuer! Tournament monitors available at $249 (RL2450HT) and $179 (GL2450HM).
- Compete in the BIC® Flex4® Razors Challenge Center and take on other spectators for prizes in a variety of popular games for PS3, Xbox, and PC.
- Stop by the Dr Pepper booth for Play-a-Pro sessions, photo opps in the Dr Pepper Photo Booth, Text-to-Win promotions or just to grab yourself an ice cold Dr Pepper.
- Stop by the GUNNAR bus inside the venue to check out GUNNAR MLG Phantoms and Legends, and even more new items. Keep an eye on the MLG Mobile Application for special videos, photo contests, prize giveaways, swag, and more.
- Head to the iBUYPOWER booth and play on iBUYPOWER systems; learn about the hardware engineering and design that goes into making a competitive-grade gaming system.
- Demo and purchase the MLG Pro Circuit Controller and accessories and the MLG Arcade FightStick in the Mad Catz booth!
- Play, Compete, and Win at the all new PlayStation Compound. Go head to head on the PS3 and PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) handheld entertainment system for big prizes! Compete in PS3 exclusives like UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™, Gran Turismo®5, Twisted Metal™ and Starhawk™, as well as PS Vita titles including Resistance: Burning Skies™,wipEout®2048 and Mortal Kombat™. Get your hands on the latest PlayStation games and experience gaming on a massive 10ft HD screen all weekend long.
- Visit the Sony Mobile Experience to compete on the Xperia™ ion and Xperia™ S, PlayStation Certified to guarantee a high quality smartphone gaming experience. Sign up to compete on the Xperia Mobile Gaming Arena for a chance to win great prizes, and try out titles like NOVA and Modern Combat 3 by Gameloft, and more!
It's not too late to get a Venue Spectator Pass and come join in all the fun!