Here is the map pool that will be used for StarCraft 2 at MLG Orlando:
MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal’darim Altar
MLG Antiga Shipyard
MLG Dual Sight
MLG Xel’Naga Caverns
Changes from the Raleigh Map Pool:
- MLG Testbug removed
- MLG Antiga Shipyard added
Changes made to the MLG version of Antiga Shipyard:
- Terrain between Main Bases and 2nd Expansion has been modified to prevent Siege Tanks from hitting the geysers.
- Terrain at the bottom right corner has been modified to prevent pylon warp-ins at the Expansion.
- Neutral supply depots have been added to the bottom of each Main Base ramp, identically to how this is done on other MLG maps.
- Cross-map spawns will be forced.